2022 Review Of Antminer L3+ Mining Hashrate
The Antminer L3+ Mining Hashrate is the follow-up to the Antminer L3, which was a big hit. A number of long-awaited and crucial features were added to the product in June 2017, when it was released. It's powered by BM1485 chips, just like the L3, and it works the same way. Although the Antminer L3+ is more powerful, its hashrate is only half that of the earlier Antminer L3, and its power consumption is also half that of the L3. When it was released, the Antminer L3+ was one of the most efficient Scrypt-based cryptocurrency miners on the market. Although newer and more advanced ASIC miners have been released, it is worth noting.
Mining for Bitcoin or Ethereum is the first thing that comes to mind when we talk about cryptography and mining. Litecoin and Dogecoin are examples of extra, mineable currencies and tokens. To mine Litecoin and Dogecoin, CoinMarketCap lists them as two of the most sought-after crypto assets on the market.
There are a wide variety of mining algorithms employed by various cryptocurrencies. In contrast to Bitcoin's SHA-256 algorithm, Litecoin and Dogecoin use the Scrypt algorithm. It is possible for a few miners to mine more than one cryptocurrency at a time, but most remain focused on a single cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrencies built on a single algorithm can only be mined by the majority of miners. When it comes to mining, the Bitmain Antminer L3+ is an excellent example. It's an ASIC miner based on Scrypt.
Here are the Antminer L3's specifications and hashrates.
COPYRIGHT_BP: Published on https://bingepost.com/antminer-l3-mining-hashrate/ by Kelvin Farr on 2022-10-25T07:17:16.879Z
- Hashrate: 504 Mh/s. A variation of +/- 5% is expected.
- Power consumption: 800W +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
- Power efficiency: 1.6J/Mh/s +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
- DC voltage input: 11.60 ~ 13.00V
- Chip type: BM1485 ASIC chip
- Chip quantity per unit: 288 chips on four hashing boards, 72 chips on one hashing board
- Dimensions: 352mm (l) x 130mm (w) x 187.5mm (h)
- Operating temperature: 0°C – 40°C
- Network connection: Ethernet
- Litecoin (LTC) Zergpool Scrypt Mining Hashrate: 1.40 Gh/s
- LTC MiningPoolHub Mining Hashrate: 3.81 Gh/s
- LTC BSOD Mining Hashrate: 865.26 Mh/s
- LTC Ukrpool Mining Hashrate: 4.14 Th/s
- LTC Viabtc Mining Hashrate: 105.29 Th/s
- Dogecoin (DOGE) BSOD Mining Hashrate: 5.84 Gh/s
- Verge-Scrypt (XVG) Block Masters Scrypt Mining Hashrate: 25.03 Mh/s
- XVG Zergpool Scrypt Mining Hashrate: 4.76 Gh/s
- Einsteinium (EMC2) Zergpool Scrypt Mining Hashrate: 8.11 Gh/s
- DGB-Scrypt (DGB) Zergpool Scrypt Mining Hashrate: 30.08 Gh/s
- DGB zpool Scrypt Mining Hashrate: 2.16 Mh/s
- Florin (FLO) Zergpool Scrypt Mining Hashrate: 3.47 Gh/s
Realities of Running Antminer L3+, Crypto Mining Farm. Power, Noise, Profit.
In order to determine a miner's quality, its power efficiency must be considered. One of the most common comparison criteria is this. The hashrate and power consumption of a miner are compared to determine its power efficiency. You should be able to get more hashrate while using less electricity from an efficient miner. The Antminer L3+ is 1.6J/Mh/s efficient in this scenario.
The Innosilicon A4 Dominator, a competitor to the L3+, has a hashrate of 280 Mh/s for 1050W, compared to the L3280 +'s Mh/s. The Innosilicon A4 Dominator consumes 30% more power while providing roughly half the hashrate, with a power efficiency of 3.75J/Mh/s.As a result, it is significantly less energy efficient than the L3+.
The Antminer L3+ measures 35cm x 13cm x 19cm and weighs roughly 4.4kg. It also comes in a variety of colors. It's a little heavier and a little bigger than the previous 2.5kg L3, which was 23cm x 13.5cm x 16cm in size. In comparison to a noisy fan, this miner's noise level can reach 75 to 95 decibels.
It is, nevertheless, a suitable ASIC miner for individuals that mine at home and focus on Scrypt-based cryptos when considering its power efficiency, size, weight, and price. Again, keep in mind that the Antminer L3+ is a 5-year-old miner and therefore not the best miner available right now. There have been a number of new and improved ASIC mining rigs produced since 2017, including the Antminer L3++, Antminer L7, and the Innosilicon A6+ LTC Master. Before making a purchase of any Scrypt ASIC miner, be sure to keep all of these things in mind.