The Greatest BTC Miner Ever! Bitmain Antminer S17+ Mining Hashrate Review
Bitmain, a leading Chinese manufacturer of mining equipment, produces the Antminer S17+ mining hashrate. Four ASIC miner models are now available in this series: the S17+67 T, 70T, 73T, and 76T. In terms of power consumption and hashrate, the 76T is the most powerful and requires the most energy to run.
The SHA-256 algorithm is used by all of the ASIC miners listed above. The SHA-356 algorithm also allows them to mine more coins. Antminer S17+ ASIC miners also include a new generation 7nm chip, which dramatically enhances performance and efficiency.
Learn more about the features and hashrates of the Antminer S17+ series by reading on.
COPYRIGHT_BP: Published on https://bingepost.com/antminer-s17-mining-hashrate/ by - on 2022-10-25T07:17:16.899Z
- Crypto algorithm/coins: SHA256/BTC/BCH
- Quantity of hash chips: 195
- Quantity of hash boards: 3
- Networking connection mode: RJ45 Ethernet 10/100M
- Miner size (LengthxWidthxHeight, without package, in mm): 298.2x178x304.3
- Net weight (kg): 9.80
- Noise (dBA @25°C): 82
- Recommended operation temperature (°C): Min-5, Typical-25, Max-35
- Storage temperature (°C): Min--20, Typical-25, Max-70
- Operation humidity (RH): Min-10%, Max-90%
- Hashrate (TH/s): 67.00
- Reference power on wall (Watt):
- Hashrate (TH/s): 70.00
- Reference power on wall (Watt): 2800
- Hashrate (TH/s): 73.00
- Reference power on wall (Watt): 2920
- Hashrate (TH/s): 76.00
- Reference power on wall (Watt): 3040
Given that there are currently four models in this line, each with a unique hashrate and power consumption, including all models in this section would be excessively lengthy. To keep this section simple and reader-friendly, we'll discuss only the models with the least hashrate (67T) and the greatest hashrate (76T). This has no effect on the thoroughness of this assessment, as you can still get a sense of the Antminer S17+ series' hashrate range.
- BitcoinCash (BCH) zpool SHA-256 Mining Hashrate: 6.64 Ph/s
- DGB zpool SHA-256 Mining Hashrate: 10.15 Ph/s
- LitecoinCash (LCC) Zergpool SHA-256 Mining Hashrate: 47.95 Th/s
- Peercoin (PPC) Zergpool SHA-256 Mining Hashrate: 139.76 Th/s
- Bitcoin (BTC) BSOD Mining Hashrate: 13.75 Th/s
- BTC Ukrpool Mining Hashrate: 429.10 Ph/s
- BCH Hashcity Mining Hashrate: 91.18 Ph/s
- BTC Binance SHA-256 Mining Hashrate: 22,174.58 Ph/s
- BTC f2pool Mining Hashrate: 23,126.02 Ph/s
- BCH Binance SHA-256 Mining Hashrate: 22,174.58 Ph/s
- BitcoinCash (BCH) zpool SHA-256 Mining Hashrate: 10.17 Ph/s
- DGB zpool SHA-256 Mining Hashrate: 8.20 Ph/s
- LitecoinCash (LCC) Zergpool SHA-256 Mining Hashrate: 63.31 Th/s
- Peercoin (PPC) Zergpool SHA-256 Mining Hashrate: 159.81 Th/s
- Bitcoin (BTC) BSOD Mining Hashrate: 12.10 Th/s
- BTC Ukrpool Mining Hashrate: 428.99 Ph/s
- BCH Hashcity Mining Hashrate: 94.48 Ph/s
- BTC Binance SHA-256 Mining Hashrate: 22,083.77 Ph/s
- BTC f2pool Mining Hashrate: 23,127.10 Ph/s
- BCH Binance SHA-256 Mining Hashrate: 22,083.77 Ph/s
The BEST Bitcoin BTC Miner EVER | Bitmain Antminer S17+ Plus Review
The Antminer S17+ series is definitely the most powerful miner in its class. As a result, ASIS miners now have a greater capacity for mining Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a result, as shown above. The Antminer S17+ series can be overclocked to get the best out of it. ASIC miners can benefit from software available from Asic.to. According to the website, the Antminer S17+ series hashrate can reach over 105 T/s when overclocked.
In addition, a high hashrate consumes a lot of electricity. Overclocking the Antminer S17+ series can increase power consumption to between 2680W and 3040W, which could lead to high electricity prices in some areas. This means new miners should keep this in mind and perform a thorough cost-benefit analysis before acquiring this ASIC series.