A Vicious 13 GPU Motherboard- The ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ Review
When it comes to mining motherboards, ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ is largely regarded as one of the best out there. A big reason for the H81 Pro BTC's popularity and great demand is the device's flawless performance and lack of complications during installation and configuration. H110 Pro BTC+ retains the same advantages as H110 Pro BTC while simultaneously supporting 13 GPUs. Those wanting to cram as many GPUs as possible into a single mining rig will be delighted to hear of this development.
By reading on, you will learn more about the ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ review of features, advantages, disadvantages, and overall evaluation of this motherboard.
Specifications Of ASRock H110 Pro BTC+
COPYRIGHT_BP: Published on https://bingepost.com/asrock-h110-pro-btc-review/ by Kelvin Farr on 2022-10-25T07:17:17.691Z
- ASRock Super Alloy
- Sapphire Black PCB
- High-Density Glass Fabric PCB
- ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
- ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
- Supports 7th and 6th Generation IntelÂ® Coreâ„¢ i7 / i5 / i3 / PentiumÂ®/ CeleronÂ® Processors (Socket 1151)
- Supports CPU up to 91W
- Digi Power design
- 8 Power Phase design
- Supports IntelÂ® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- IntelÂ® H110
- Dual-Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR4 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Maximum capacity of system memory: 32GB
- Supports IntelÂ® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
- 15Î¼ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
DDR4 memory speeds of up to 2400 are supported by 7th Gen Intel® CPUs, whereas 6th Gen Intel® CPUs support DDR4 memory speeds of 2133.
Windows® 32-bit OS may limit the amount of system memory that can be reserved for usage to less than 4GB. Windows®64-bit operating systems with 64-bit CPUs have no such restriction.
- 64Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 5.0 Compliant wake-up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.05V Voltage multi-adjustment
- Supports IntelÂ® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals: IntelÂ® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, IntelÂ®InTruâ„¢ 3D, IntelÂ® Clear Video HD Technology, IntelÂ® Insiderâ„¢, IntelÂ®HD Graphics
- Gen9 LP, DX11.3, DX12
- HWA Encode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b, VP9, HEVC 10b (For 7th Gen IntelÂ® CPU)
- HWA Encode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b; GPU/SW Encode/Decode: VP9, HEVC 10b (For 6th Gen IntelÂ® CPU)
- Max. shared memory 1024MB**
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920×1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Accelerated Media Codecs: HEVC, VP8, VP9
- Supports HDCP with DVI-D Port
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D Port
Only CPUs with integrated graphics processors (GPUs) are capable of handling Intel® HD Graphics built-in visuals as well as VGA outputs.
There is a difference in the maximum shared memory size between different operating systems.
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Giga PHY IntelÂ® I219V
- Supports Wake-On-LAN (Supported on Black PCIe Slots only)
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2: x16 mode)*
- 12 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slots
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disk
4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI, and Hot Plug
- 1 x M.2 Socket, supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module
A SATA-type M.2 device will prevent SATA3.0 from functioning if the M.2 slot is filled by something else.
- 1 x Print Port Header
- 1 x COM Port Header
- 1 x TPM Header
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)*
- 2 x Chassis Fan Connectors (4-pin)
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
- 2 x PCIe Power Connectors
- 1 x SATA Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
The CPU Fan Connector has a maximum fan power of 1A and is located on the CPU (12W).
- CPU, Chassis temperature sensing
- CPU, Chassis Fan Tachometer
- CPU, Chassis Quiet Fan (Auto adjust the chassis fan speed by CPU temperature)
- CPU, Chassis Fan multi-speed control
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
REVIEW OF ASRock H110 PRO BTC+ A BRUTAL 13GPU Motherboard, With Mining Rig BUILD PARTS LIST!
ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ Pros
First, the H110 Pro BTC+ is a 13-GPU mining rig that can be contained on a single PC, as opposed to the H81 Pro BTC's 6-GPU mining rig configuration. In a number of ways, this looks to be more convenient for the miners, including:
You save money on components by purchasing them in bulk. This is due to the fact that there is no requirement for an additional CPU, RAM module, storage, or other components.
You are able to save space. In terms of physical space, one computer takes up less space than two computers.
Convenience. There is no longer any need to calibrate and monitor two separate rigs because everything is contained within a single PC.
Second, the H110 Pro BTC+'s many SATA and RAM connectors are a significant advantage over competing models. If you ever decide to stop mining, you can sell the motherboard for a better price than you paid for it.
Three-fold, it is equipped with an eight-phase power supply that ensures a continuous power supply while keeping the CPU temperature at a manageable level. Aside from that, the mining arrangement is stabilized by the inclusion of additional power connectors.
Fourth, the voltage supplied to the motherboard is further stabilized through the use of digital pulse-width modulation (also known as "Digi Power") technology. The Digi Power technology integrated into the motherboard ensures that the CPU Vcore voltage is more stable and efficient.
Fifth, the motherboard is primarily made of high-density fiberglass, which provides excellent resistance to damage and short circuits while also being lightweight. Additional advantages of solid capacitors include the ability to operate for an extended period of time with minimal maintenance, which is crucial in the mining industry.
Finally, features such as the integrated power on and reset buttons help to make this motherboard more appealing and manageable when used in a mining setup, which is an important consideration. If you are not using a typical PC case, the onboard power on and reset buttons are very useful because they allow you to switch out hardware components and do hardware testing with relative ease if you are not using one.
ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ Cons
An unfortunate truth of crypto mining, not the motherboard, is to blame for the hardware's limitations. Due to recent price rises caused by the crypto mania and global CPU and GPU shortages, it is difficult to locate and install 13 GPUs and run them simultaneously. It's understandable that not everyone can afford to buy 13 graphics cards. It's unlikely that you'll be able to find the graphics cards that you want even if you try. This means that the H110 Pro BTC+ motherboard's capabilities and capacity can't be completely utilized in this current configuration.
This device appears to be an updated version of the H81 Pro BTC. It has a high level of stability and can accept up to 13 GPUs at once. As a result of the increased demand for PCs during these pandemic times and the rise of bitcoin, motherboards are in short supply. If you want one when it becomes available, keep an eye out on e-commerce sites.