Boruto What Episodes To Skip & What Episodes Are Worth Watching In 2021
Boruto is the anime that takes place after the events of Naruto. It highlights the disparities between the young and elderly generations that we are all familiar with. However, not every anime viewer has the patience to watch the 200+ episodes dedicated just to Boruto's new Jougan abilities. To spot the hints in the episodes, it could take days of binge-watching and fast eyes. Fillers must also be inserted once the anime catches up to the manga in order to give the source material enough time. We shall always consider anything that does not follow the manga's plotline to be filler, whether it is anime canon or partial canon, unless it follows the story created by Kishimoto and Kodachi.
As of October 2021, Naruto Next Generations has 222 episodes. 166 (76 %) of the 200+ episodes are either fillers or anime originals.
- 16 Crisis: The Threat of Failing!
- 17 Run, Sarada!
- 40 Team 7: The First Mission
- 41 Strength in Unity
- 48 The Genin Documentary
- 49 Wasabi and Namida
- 50 The Chunin Exam: The Recommendation Meeting
- 67 Super Cho Cho Butterfly Mode!
- 68 Super Cho Cho Kiss Mode!
- 69 Super Cho Cho Love Upheaval!
- 96 Blood, Sweat, and Namida
- 97 Shikadai’s Decision
- 105 A Wound on the Heart
- 113 The Qualities of a Captain
- 114 X Cards Proxy War
- 115 Team 25 Konoha Shindedn Arc
- 116 Konohamaru and Remon
- 117 Remon’s Secret
- 118 Something that Steals Memories
- 119 Konohamaru’s Ninja Way
- 138 Hiashi’s Birthday
- 139 The Terror! Enko Onikuma
- 140 The Mind Transfer Jutsu that Lost to Potato Chips
- 155 Mitsuki’s Rainy Day
- 156 I Can’t Stay in My Slim Form
COPYRIGHT_BP: Published on https://bingepost.com/boruto-episodes-to-skip/ by - on 2021-11-27T17:47:58.229Z
However, if you're wary of fillers, utilize the list below to avoid them. Boruto fillers can be really irritating if you aren't a die-hard fan of the show. While some filler episodes are worthwhile to watch, the majority are a complete waste of time.
- Manga Canon Episodes: 19-23, 39, 53-58, 62-66, 148-151, 181-189, 193-208, 212-219
- Partial Canon Episodes: 18, 59, 61, 93-95, 106-111, 192
- Filler Episodes: 16-17, 40-41, 48-50, 67-69, 96-97, 105, 113-114, 116-119, 138-140, 155-156
- Anime Original Episodes: 1-15, 24-38, 42-47, 51-52, 60, 70-92, 98-104, 112, 115, 120-137, 141-147, 152-154, 157-180, 190-191, 209-211, 220-222
Boruto: Naruto Next Generation is now in its twentieth story arc. Here is a rundown of the arcs and the episodes that the arcs rule over to help you better understand the series before you watch it.
- Anime Canon episodes: 1-15, 24-38, 42-47, 51-52, 70-92, 98-103, 120-126, 128-137, 141-147, 155, 157-180, 190-191, 209-211, 221
- Manga Canon episodes: 19-23, 39, 53-66, 148-151, 181-189, 193-208, 212-220
- Filler episodes: 16-17, 40-41, 48-50, 67-69, 96-97, 104-105, 112-119, 138-140, 152-154, 156
- Mixed Canon/Filler episodes: 18, 93-95, 106-111, 127, 192
Kurama's Farewell dies in Boruto Episode 218 wich is named Death of Kurama
Some individuals may enjoy this style of show, while others may not. However, if you're a Naruto fan, the answer is clear: Boruto is terrible. The impact of the entire Naruto series is too strong, and the bar is set too high, so it will be difficult not to compare the two when watching Boruto.
NARUTO vs BORUTO Power Levels 🔥
Boruto is not possessed by a formidable tailed beast. This is a jinchuriki-only source of power, and Boruto is not one of them. Naruto can remain stronger than his son without Boruto's abilities.