Is Mining Still Cost-Effective On A NVIDIA GeForce 4GB GTX 970 Mining Hasrate For 2022?
Because it's from an earlier generation, the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4GB) isn't equipped with the latest features seen on more recent RTX cards. Despite this, the card is well-known for being an excellent gaming option. To understand more about the GTX 970 mining hasrate, its features, and overclocking options, please continue reading below.
In terms of mining, the card's insufficient VRAM results in subpar performance. Since your favorite coin requires more than 4GB of VRAM, you may want to investigate mining other coins that don't require that much VRAM. Due to the end of card production and the current global chip shortage, it is exceedingly difficult to get a GTX 970 (4GB).
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Specifications
- NVIDIA CUDA® Cores: 1664
- Single Precision performance: 3.92 TFLOPS
- Base Clock: 1050 MHz
- Boost Clock: 1178 MHz
- Memory Speed: 7 Gbps
- Standard Memory Config: 4 GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface Width: 256-bit
- Memory Bandwidth: 224.4 GB/sec
- Maximum Digital Resolution: 5120×3200 @60Hz
- Graphics Card Dimensions: Height : 1.6″ – Length : 10.5″ – Width : 4.4” – Slot Width : Dual-slot
- Graphics Card Power: 145 W
- Maximum GPU temperature: 98 °C
- Recommended System Power: 500 W
- System Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Power Connectors: 2x 6-pin
- Display Connectors: 1x DVI, 1x HDMI, 3x DisplayPort
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Mining Hashrate For Every Algorithm (145 Watts/Hr Power Consumption)
COPYRIGHT_BP: Published on https://bingepost.com/gtx-970-mining-hasrate/ by Kelvin Farr on 2022-10-25T07:17:17.477Z
- DaggerHashimoto [ EtHash : (ETH) & (ETC) ] Ethereum Mining Hashrate: 19.5 MH/s consuming 100 W, 21.6 MH/s consuming 167 W, 22 MH/s consuming 185 W
- Equihash Mining Hashrate: 291.61 Sol/s
- KawPow Mining Hashrate: 2 MH/s
- ZHash Mining Hashrate: 28 Sol/s
- NeoScrypt Mining Hashrate: 0.68 MH/s
- BeamV3 Mining Hashrate: 5.5 Sol/s
- Lyra2REv2 Mining Hashrate: 23.55 MH/s
- Decred Mining Hashrate: 1.51 GH/s
- Lbry Mining Hashrate: 0.16 GH/s
- Octopus Mining Hashrate: 1.6 MH/s
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Overclock Settings
To get the most out of your graphics card, you can overclock it. You can play around with the options listed below to see what works best for you.
- Core Voltage: +12.5 mV
- Core clock: +290 MHz
- Memory clock: +495 MHz
- Power & temp target: 120%
Do NOT Use MSI GTX 970s For Mining, Sold Mine!
As the size of the Ethereum DAG grows, the cards are no longer advised for mining, but you can still try to mine younger cryptos or coins that don't need 4GB of VRAM. If you already own a GTX 970, you can sell it and recoup 50% or more of your investment. Here's a video that goes into further detail on this.