I Moved to Shaq’s Fun House, a Crazy Super Bowl pre-party with carnival rides, performances by Diddy and Diplo, and Psychological tributes to Kobe Bryant. Here is what it had been like.
- Former NBA player Shaquille O’Neal hosted a crazy bash two days before Super Bowl LIV called Shaq’s Fun House.
- This year’s celebration came five times after the death of Kobe Bryant, O’Neal’s longtime teammate about the Los Angeles Lakers.
- I have a press pass to attend the Friday night celebration in Miami, and it was the wildest celebration I have ever been to in my entire life.
- I danced, rode carnival rides, and took complete advantage of the six-hour open bar and free food such as beef, short pants sliders, and funnel cake. )
- I got access to some VIP booth with free-flowing Champagne along with other bottles I was told price $50,000 to lease for the evening.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
At 10:30 p.m., I was tired and getting rained on because I stood from the red carpet beyond Shaq’s Fun House at Miami, wondering whether some other actors could walk the carpet following the NBA legend himself had passed .
However, by two a.m., I discovered myself urinating at the VIP section with free-flowing Champagne, vodka, and tequila, rubbing shoulders with high-rollers, while Diddy performed invisibly. Half an hour after, I had been riding a merry-go-round using a cotton candies cocktail in my hands. It had been among the wildest and most unexpected nights of my entire life.
Shaq’s Fun House, the recurring celebration hosted by retired NBA legend Shaquille O’Neal, is called “part music festival, part carnival, part circus,” so that I was anticipating a fairly rowdy night — but it far exceeded my expectations.
This season, this is a Super Bowl pre-party occurring the Friday night before Sunday’s game. The party featured a six-hour open bar, food such as as ice hockey, funnel cake, and sliders, carnival rides, and performances by Diddy, Diplo, Pitbull, Tiesto, and Dababy, along with the sponsor, O’Neal, DJed a group. You will find many tributes into O’Neal’s longtime teammate Kobe Bryant, who was killed in a helicopter crash only five days before with his 13-year-old girl, Gianna, along with others.
COPYRIGHT_BP: Published on https://bingepost.com/i-went-to-shaqs-fun-house-a-wild-super-bowl-pre-party-with-carnival-rides-performances-by-diddy-and-diplo-and-emotional-tributes-to-kobe-bryant-heres-what-it-was-like/15597/ by - on 2020-02-01T23:14:30.000Z
Two days prior to his celebration, O’Neal declared on social websites which he would donate the proceeds of the bash into the families of people who died in the helicopter accident, in addition to the Kobe and Vanessa Bryant Foundation.
Tickets for the event began in $400, and VIP tickets which included entry to O’Neal’s exclusive VIP lounge started at $2,000.
I have a press pass to the exclusive celebration — here is what it had been like to attend Shaq’s Fun House at Miami on Super Bowl weekend.