Levi Watkins is the youngest contestant competing on ‘The Voice’ season 18 at 14 years outdated. Regardless of his age, Levi has one wonderful voice that each the coaches and America love!
Levi Watkins could also be solely 14 years outdated, however he’s bought a voice that might take him very far on The Voice season 18. His blind audition has over Four million views on YouTube, and it was his very first time performing for an viewers. Levi is a member of Workforce Blake and one to observe this season. So, who’s Levi Watkins? HollywoodLife has rounded up 5 key issues it’s worthwhile to learn about Levi earlier than the knockout rounds.
1. Levi Watkins wowed along with his rendition of “Hey, Soul Sister” in the course of the blinds. He performed his mandolin in the course of the efficiency. Blake Shelton was the one coach to show round and the remainder of the coaches have been surprised that he’s simply 14 years outdated. Kelly Clarkson raved that Levi had a “actually cool vibe” and Blake gushed over Levi’s “unbelievable vocal.”
2. He’s from a musical household. Levi revealed to Nick Jonas that each his mother and pa are musicians, so it should have been no shock to them when Levi began singing and enjoying the guitar.
3. Levi helps out his dad when he can. When he’s not specializing in music or creating wealth mowing lawns, Levi helps out at his dad’s all-natural pops chain, based on his NBC bio. His dad is the founding father of Metal Metropolis Pops in Alabama.
4. It’s not nearly music for Levi. The 14-year-old has Kind 1 diabetes and due to his expertise with it, he’s found that he could wish to discover endocrinology sooner or later. “I like science of the physique and I take pleasure in math so I believe I’ll pursue that,” he instructed AL.com.
5. He can play a couple of instrument. He instructed AL.com that enjoying the guitar has helped him along with his “instrument vary.” He additionally performs the banjo and realized play the mandolin particularly for his Voice audition.