Madhurani Gokhale - An Actress, Singer And Music Composer
Madhurani Gokhale is a performer from India who is also a vocalist and composer of music. She was born on March 2 in Bhusawal, which is located in the state of Maharashtra in India. The majority of her writing is done in Marathi.
When she was just 16 years old, she started her career in the acting industry. In the year 2000, she made her acting debut in the film Lakeru. In later years, she also made appearances in Bhabhipedia, Navra Mazha Navsacha, and other works, such as Mani Mangalsutra.
|Date of Birth||2 March|
|Place Of Birth||Bhusawal, Maharashtra, India|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Profession||Actress, Music Composer, Singer|
|Schooling||H. H. C. P. High School, Pune|
|Family||Sister – Amruta Gokhale|
|College||S. P. College, Pune|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||14 crores INR|
COPYRIGHT_BP: Published on https://bingepost.com/madhurani-gokhale/ by Cecilia Jones on 2023-01-25T08:06:51.629Z
Actress, music director, and singer Madhurani Gokhale Prabhulkar is a multi-talented artist. She was raised in Pune, Maharashtra, India, despite the fact that she was born in Bhusawal. She attended H. H. C. P. high school in Pune and S. P. College in Pune for her education. Both of these institutions are located in Pune. She graduated from the University of Pune with a degree in mass communication.
Even before she became a professional model while she was still attending college, she started acting when she was in elementary school and participated in high school plays. She also began modeling when she was in college.
Because of her beautiful face and charming demeanor, Madhurani Gokhale has achieved a great deal of success in the Marathi media, particularly in Maharashtrian culture. As a result, she has worked as a model and has been featured in a number of commercials.
Madhurani began her career as an actress when she was just 16 years old. She was awarded the prize for best play for the play "See Saw," which she had written, directed, and performed herself in the most renowned Purshottam Karandak competition. It was with Indradhanush that she made her first appearance on screen.
Additionally, in 2003, Madhurani was the producer of the film Goad Gupit. She also performed in the drama Tumcha Aamcha Same Astaa on stage, and her participation in the singing competition Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, where she demonstrated her talent, led to her being cast in the film Sunder Majhe Ghar as a song composer.
She is the presenter of two different television programs, and she conducts interviews with notable figures from the Marathi entertainment sector. As of right now, Madhurani is playing the role of Arundhati, the main protagonist, in the program Aai Kuthe Kay Karte! The program is an adaptation of the Bengali television program Sreemoyee, which airs on Star Jalsha.
It tells the story of a middle-aged housewife who has devoted her life to caring for her family, which consists of her husband and her children. The program is broadcast in the Marathi language on Star Pravah.
Madhurani Gokhale is married to Pramod Prabhakar, who is a well-known film director. She launched her own independent filmmaking class. Madhurani and Pramod Prabhakar have a daughter together.
- Madhurani Gokhale was born and raised in the city of Bhusaval in the state of Maharashtra.
- Together with her husband, Pramod Prabhulkar, Madhurani established their own filmmaking school, known as the Wonders Acting Academy.
- At the Star Pravah Parivar Awards in 2021, her role as Arundhati in the program Aai Kuthe Kay Karte! was recognized as the best character.
- She has appeared in a significant number of different commercials as well as print advertising.
- In addition, she is well-known for her roles in series such as Bhabhipedia (2018) and Navra Mazha Navsacha (2004).
- In 2021, Madhurani was the coordinator for a show called "Tichya Kavita" that took place in the Memorial Temple in Pune.
- Madhurani Gokhale has been performing a children's collection that will include sonnets that will teach children about several virtues.
- She has worked in the Marathi entertainment industry as a model, actor, television show presenter, singer, and music director at various points.
- Bhabhipedia (2018), Navra Mazha Navsacha (2004), and Mani Mangalsutra (2010) are some of the works that brought her fame.
- She achieved her first noticeable level of success in "Indradhanush."
- She may be found on Instagram with the handle @madhurani.prabhulkar as her username.
- Sundar Mazha Ghar was the film that provided Madhurani with her first major break.
- At the age of 16, she had already made up her mind to pursue a career in acting.
- Madhurani Gokhale was born in Bhusaval, Maharashtra, India.
Madhurani Gokhale maintains a strong presence across a variety of social media platforms. She keeps her followers up to date on her life through her many social media accounts. An Instagram account belonging to Madhurani Gokhale may be found online with the handle @madhurani.prabhulkar.
She has a significant number of followers, which is around 217 thousand, and she has 572 posts on her account. In addition to this, she follows 851 other users on Instagram.
Madhurani Gokhale is estimated to have a net worth of 14 crores of Indian rupees. Working in a variety of capacities within the entertainment business contributed significantly to her wealth. She asks for 35,000 Indian Rupees (INR) for each episode of her most renowned show, which is called Aai Kuthe Kay Karte.
Madhurani Gokhale was born in India and has an Indian passport.
Madhurani Gokhale is associated with the sign of the zodiac.Pisces
Madhurani Gokhale was born on March 2.
Because of her performance as Arundhati in the show Aai Kuthe Kay Karte, Madhurani Gokhale has garnered a significant amount of acclaim. She has experience working in Marathi theater, as well as television and film.
In addition to her work on television, Madhurani Gokhale has appeared in a number of Marathi movies, including Sundar Mazha Ghar, God Gupit, Samantar, Navara Mazha Navsacha, and Mani Mangalsutra, among others.