Transferring Kobe Bryant video tribute from 2016 Reveals NBA players and Trainers Devoting the legend for What he did to the Sport of basketball
- Kobe Bryant and his daughter, Gigi Bryant, were one of those who perished in a helicopter accident on Sunday.
- ESPN played with a video tribute known as,”Dear Kobe,” they initially aired in 2016 when he retired in the NBA.
- The movie reveals the largest names in the sport thanking Bryant because of his contributions to the match.
- The movie contains LeBron James, Stephen Curry, and Gregg Popovich, amongst others.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
This is the movie, from ESPN.
Share: Twitter| Facebook| Linkedin