Ori and the Will of the Wisps guide: How to escape Shriek in the Silent Woods
Video: The Shriek escape sequence. Additionally on YouTube.
The primary time you discover the Silent Woods and meet Shriek in Ori and the Will of the Wisps, they provide chase and must be evaded in a short platforming sequence. I obtained caught on this for longer than I would wish to admit, not as a result of it is onerous, however as a result of I assumed I wasn’t going quick sufficient when the issue was that I used to be going too quick.
There are just a few locations the place you must cease and conceal from Shriek, and in the event you miss one, you may be insta-killed. What it took me some time to understand is that a kind of locations is the pink fabric. I had assumed it was only a little bit of environmental element, however nope: It’s important to conceal behind it earlier than persevering with. As soon as you realize that, it turns into simple.
This is the total sequence:
- Run to the egg-shaped formation and grapple into it. Grasp on till Shriek appears away.
- Use Kuro’s feather to drift upward, after which shimmy up the pole on the fitting and conceal behind the pink material.
- When Shriek turns away, leap towards the left and grapple onto the inexperienced moss on the rock hanging in the course of the cavern. Climb up the moss just a little and wait.
- Shriek will headbutt the rock. Do not panic and look ahead to them to look away.
- Soar to the left, up the aspect of the sand, after which again to the fitting. Hold operating to the fitting as quick as you possibly can and you will be protected.
COPYRIGHT_BP: Published on https://bingepost.com/ori-and-the-will-of-the-wisps-guide-how-to-escape-shriek-in-the-silent-woods/57796/ by - on 2020-03-11T08:41:50.000Z
You possibly can see the total chase within the video embedded above (additionally on YouTube).