Who Is Sheryl Sandberg? (Biography)
If you are into technology and money, you’d likely know who Sheryl Sandberg is. She is one of the most popular technology executives from the United States and is currently the Chief Operating Officer at Facebook. She has left her imprint on several foundations that she has worked with and is known for her knowledge, personality, and wit.
Her foundation, Lean in Foundation was also associated with Google. She has also worked as the Chief of Staff for the US Secretary Lawrence Summers. Aside from that, Sandberg is also a very well known author and has published two books that are accredited as New York times bestseller.
Sheryl Sandberg Wikipedia
|1||Real Full Name||Sheryl Kara Sandberg
|2||Date of Birth||28 August 1969|
|3||Age as of August 2020||51 Years 2 Months|
|7||Hair Color||Black And Brown|
|9||Hometown||Washington, D.C., United States|
|10||Current City||Menlo Park, California, USA|
|12||Education||Economics From Harvard University|
|13||Profession||Facebook COO, Tech Giant|
|15||Net Worth||$180 Crores|
Sheryl Sandberg Ted Talks Video
Sheryl Sandberg Early Life
Sheryl Sandberg was born on August 28, 1969, in Washington D.C to Joel and Adele Sandberg. She is the oldest out of all three children in her family. and she used to tell night stories to her sibling before sleeping like a boss. She has grown up near North Miami Beach. Sandberg completed her schooling from the North Miami Beach High School followed by which she graduated from Harvard University with Economics. She also completed her MBA from Harvard Business School.
Sheryl’s father is an Ophthalmologist and mother was a college teacher in a french college. She used to be the topper in all the subjects while in the education phase.
Sheryl Sandberg Professional Career
Sandberg started her career as a management consultant working for McKinsey and company. After working there for a year, she worked under Larry Summers for 4 years from 1996 to 2000. Summers played an important role in Sheryl’s growth at the beginning of her career. It was later in 2001 that she joined Google.
When Democrats lose in elections on the year 2000 Sheryl decided to join any big tech company by going to silicon valley. But at that time Google was a very small company with no constant revenue but she found that companies vision very attractive and she joined the business unit general manager in 2001. after that, we all know what happened with the tech industry & Google. Google is the top company in the information technology field.
In Google, Sandberg worked as the Vice President of Operations and Global Online Sales for 7 years from 2001 to 2008. She handled the advertising, publishing as well as the sales operation at the company. She was also responsible and working for the Google Book Search.
It was later in 2008 after leaving Google that Sandberg started working as the COO at Facebook. She later became part of the board of directors and was the first person to do so. After Facebook went public, she had reportedly sold all of her shares. Her shares were estimated to be around $1 billion in 2014.
Aside from that, Sandberg is also part of the board members of Walt Disney Company and Starbucks for which she gets her annual remuneration. Sandberg released her first book in 2013 followed by her second book, Option B in 2017, both of which were bestsellers.
Sheryl Sandberg Net worth & Wealth in 2020
Sheryl Sandberg has an estimated net worth of around $1.5 billion as of 2020. If you break down her earning for various luxuries then Facebook’s chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg took home a little over $875,000 in base pay, up from $843,000 in 2018.
It was later uncovered in the year 2014 that her net yearly compensation was $15.5 million for various associations she is connected with. However, she got a $902,740 reward, up from $638,000 in 2019, and $19.67 million in stock distinctions. She got $18.42 million in stock distinctions in 2020. in any case, by and by her wealth uniting all of her points of interest crossed innumerable numbers CEOs of eminent associations because of her praise all through the world.
Sheryl Sandberg Social media handles
Sheryl Sandberg is very much active on the internet and she daily shares his life journey events through her social media accounts. Sheryl Sandberg has Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and an Instagram account.
- Sheryl Sandberg Twitter: www.twitter.com/sherylsandberg
- Sheryl Sandberg Instagram: www.instagram.com/sherylsandberg
- Sheryl Sandberg Facebook: www.facebook.com/sheryl
- Sheryl Sandberg LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/sheryl-sandberg-5126652
Sheryl Sandberg Pictures & Instagram Updates
Here are a few interesting updates and information about Sheryl which she shares through her official social media accounts. and the shocking thing here is as per internet sources people are searching for Shey’s hot and bikini pictures online which are not available. Sheryl is not a model or actress so you won’t find any of hot images of him. just scroll below to see some of her popular posts and images.
15 Facts About Tech Giant Sheryl Sandberg You Should know
Read some of the most interesting facts you should know about The Facebook COO.
- Sheryl Sandberg was offered a major position while Hillary was the presidential candidate in the USA.
- Though she can afford to use any kind of latest digital technology gadgets she always prefers to take down points in traditional pen & paper.
- For a social cause about Women leadership empowerment, Sheryl worked with Beyonce in one project.
- She Shows interest anytime to talk about women in leadership for the people in her circle.
- Sheryl has established a scholarship programme for needy people in the memory of her late husband as Sheryl & David Family Fund.
- Sheryl is also one of the best selling authors for her writing about women empowerment.
- Sheryl Attends regularly for Global Economic forums to share her views to strengthen Global GDP with technology.
- She is a member of the board of directors in various companies.
- Sheryl increased the annual revenue of Facebook Company as she also did for Google.
- Mark Zuckerberg recruited Sheryl in a Christmas event after few entended negotiations.
- She used to behave like a boss even in her childhood.
- Sheryl is a highly academic achieved scholar from her school itself.
- She always wanted to do something towards women to help them to succeed in life.
- Sheryl likes to play with children when she finds free time around her at her workplace.
Frequently Asked Questions About Sheryl Sandberg
1. Who is Sheryl Sandberg engaged to?
Sheryl Sandberg is currently engaged to Tom Bernthal. She has been engaged to her boyfriend since February 2020. know more about her whole personal life in this article.
2. How many times has Sheryl Sandberg being married?
Sheryl Sandberg has been married twice. She was married to Brian Kraff from 1993 to 1994 and later married Dave Goldberg in 2014 but the couple divorced a year later.
3. How does Sheryl Sandberg make money?
Sheryl Sanberg serves as a board of members in several reputable organisations and is also the Chief Operating Officer at Facebook. you can read more about her professional life this article.
4. What is the estimated salary of Sheryl Sandberg?
According to reports from 2014, it was said that Sheryl receives an annual salary of $15.5 million from Facebook in 2020. And She has affiliations with other organisations too.
Wrapping It Up
Sheryl Sandberg is evolved as a big tech giant over the last few years. before coming to Facebook she worked in many biggest Mcns in the world such as Google and Starbucks. Her outstanding skills in so many aspects like management, communication, tech adoption and much more dragged her and kept at the top of the tech world. Her COO job is the most powerful role to grow that company.
She will touch the skies in upcoming years with her marvellous talent. Coming to her personal life her first husband died in an accident and then she got married twice and her second spouse is very supportive in her career and even he sacrificed his life to push her wife to the top. Now they are living a very happy and calm life without any worries.
All the information provided on this page is for gaining basic knowledge and educational purposes only. We at BingePost Never promote any kind of piracy or illegal content. We will do well research on the internet before putting any information here. due to less availability of accurate data on the web about some of the celebrities, we will not take any responsibility for data correctness, quality and accessibility. We advise you to please proceed solely at your own risk. we are not responsible for any kind of loss/damage that caused to you.
- 1 Who Is Sheryl Sandberg? (Biography)
- 2 Sheryl Sandberg Wikipedia
- 3 Sheryl Sandberg Ted Talks Video
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions About Sheryl Sandberg
- 5 Wrapping It Up
- 6 Disclaimer (Important)