Warner Bros. Stage 13 Studio Creates Campaign To Support Asian Restaurants During Pandemic
Stage 13 content material studio, a part of the Warner Bros. Digital Networks, has launched #stage13supports, a marketing campaign to acknowledge Asian eating places and small companies by its authentic unscripted Asian delicacies and journey sequence Family Style.
The sequence showcases a various array of Asian cooks, restaurateurs, and foodies throughout a number of generations. The marketing campaign encourages ordering to-go from Asian eating places, in addition to urges viewers to share their Household Fashion moments throughout the stay-at-home orders to create a secure group. The aim is to not solely help Asian-owned eating places and its patrons, but in addition to open communications to attach and stand collectively.
James Gunn Says ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3’ And ‘The Suicide Squad’ Release Dates Won’t Be Delayed
COPYRIGHT_BP: Published on https://bingepost.com/warner-bros-stage-13-studio-creates-campaign-to-support-asian-restaurants-during-pandemic/94564/ by Hilda Workman on 2020-04-12T22:58:37.000Z
Stage 13 will likely be posting each day clips of eating places featured within the sequence. The eating places are positioned throughout Southern California and Hawaii. An entire listing may be discovered on the Fb Household Fashion group here.
“We would like these eating places and tradition to proceed to thrive and keep open throughout such excessive circumstances. By exhibiting our help to the Asian restaurant and small enterprise group, we hope this serves as our love letter to the eating places that welcomed us in and gave us a seat at their desk throughout the taping of our sequence,” stated Shari Scorca, VP of unscripted content material at Stage 13. “We hope that folks will use Household Fashion as a information to Asian meals or cuisines they haven’t but tried and that followers be a part of the Group to share tales and phrases of encouragement as nicely.”
“For the reason that shutdown of eating places, I’ve needed to pivot my enterprise in methods I by no means knew I might. I’m grateful to all of the supporters who’ve positioned orders and helped us share our meals with others together with hospital staff – it’s vital to say thanks to them,” stated Mayly Tao, proprietor of DK’s Donuts.
“Life has fully modified for us at BPMF (Bopomofo) as we attempt to keep afloat throughout this time, launching new initiatives and protocols,” stated Phil Wang, co-founder Bopomofo Café. “ Fortunately, the local people and our followers have been very supportive close to and much. Individuals are putting on-line orders from different states and even international locations to assist us. We’re additionally making an attempt to pay this kindness ahead. Because of Stage 13 for utilizing their platform to help small companies, particularly Asian owned ones, throughout this time!”
The eating places that will likely be featured are:
- Bopomofo Café (841 W Las Tunas Dr, San Gabriel, CA, https://www.bopomofocafe.com/
- The Pig & the Lady (83 N. King St., Honolulu, HI, www.thepigandthelady.com)
- Sam Woo (937 E Las Tunas Dr, San Gabriel, CA )
- StopBye Café truck (Los Angeles, www.stopbyecafe.com/online-ordering )
- Lobsterdamus meals truck (777 Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA, www.lobsterdamus.com )
- Norigami Tacos (serving Orange County/LA CA, www.norigamitacos.com/new-events )
- Paik’s Noodles (Koreatown, CA)
- Orochon Ramen (123 Astronaut E S Onezuka St, Los Angeles CA, www.orochonramenla.com )
- DK’s Donuts (1614 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Monica, CA, www.dksdonuts.com )
- Radhika (966 Mission St, South Pasadena CA, www.radhikarestaurant.com )
- Button Mash (1391 W Sundown Blvd, LA, CA, www.buttonmashla.com )
- TeaPop (5050 Vineland Ave, North Hollywood, CA, www.teapopla.com )
Led by the ‘Foodie Fam,’ Household Fashion is an unscripted sequence on the Stage 13 YouTube channel and on Facebook Watch that incorporates a group of mates and movie star company, exploring common Asian eating places and cultural locales, with every episode ending round a desk sharing a meal.