Wendy Osefo: 5 Things To Know About New Woman Bringing The Drama On Season 5 Of ‘RHOP’
Wendy Osefo About To Shake Issues Up On ‘RHOP’! Study Extra Concerning The Gorgeous Mother Of Three And Political Commentator Becoming A Member Of The Truth Collection.
Dr. Wendy Osefo, 35, is latest forged member to hitch the Actual Housewives of Potomac! “College is out, however class is at all times in session 💋. Actual Housewives of Potomac, Could third at 8PM on @bravotv,” she captioned the forged picture alongside Gizelle Bryant, Ashley Darby, Robyn Dixon, Karen Huger, Monique Samuels and Candiace Dillard shared on Thursday, Mar. 26. Study extra concerning the mind and sweetness about to shake issues up on RHOP!
1. She’s from Nigeria. She was born Wendy Ozuzu in Nigeria on Could 21, 1984. She spent her elementary years within the African nation, which her mother and father additionally name residence. The household later emigrated to the US, the place Wendy turned a naturalized citizen.
2. She’s a well known media character. If Wendy seems acquainted, it’s since you’ve in all probability seen her on tv earlier than. She’s appeared as a political commentator on matters on quite a lot of networks together with CNN, MSNBC, Fox Information, ABC, and extra, based on her LinkedIn profile. Along with showing on a wide range of networks, she additionally hosts a weekly radio section referred to as “Information You Must Know, With Dr. Wendy O” on Radio One 93.9FM WKYS. She’s well-versed in matters of race within the political world, in addition to political evaluation.
3. She has a household. Wendy married her husband Edward Osefo in 2011 and the pair at the moment reside in Maryland with their three children, together with twins Karter and Kruz, 6, and 6-month-old daughter Kamrynn Kapri. “The previous 9 months I felt a way of energy and fearlessness that phrases can’t describe,” she captioned a sweet photo of Kamrynn shortly after her beginning. “You made me stronger, taught me to like deeper, and impressed me to dream greater. With you rising inside me, I knew failure was not an choice. Your brother Karter taught me LOVE, your different brother Kruz taught me PATIENCE, however you my love have taught me FAITH. Welcome to the world child lady, the world is yours.”
COPYRIGHT_BP: Published on https://bingepost.com/wendy-osefo-5-things-to-know-about-new-woman-bringing-the-drama-on-season-5-of-rhop/75420/ by Cecilia Jones on 2020-03-26T21:48:52.000Z
Wendy Osefo stuns in a purple robe at a promotional photoshoot for ‘Actual Housewives of Potomac’ (NBC).
4. She’s an instructional. Wendy started her post-secondary education with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Temple College, earlier than occurring to do a M.A. in Authorities from The Johns Hopkins College, and an M.Sc. in Public Affairs from Rutgers College. As an undergrad, she was additionally actively concerned at Temple as a member of the Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority. She then pursued her Doctorate at Rutgers in Public Affairs and Group Growth, turning into the first-ever black lady to take action on the New Jersey primarily based faculty. She maintains shut connections within the tutorial world, and is an now assistant professor within the Physician of Schooling program at Johns Hopkins College of Schooling. “Her analysis examines how race and sophistication affect the training, achievement, and academic trajectories of non-dominant college students in colleges and group settings, and explores the intersections between race, fairness, and underserved pupil teams in Ok-12 and postsecondary studying communities,” the college’s web site reads.
5. She’s achieved. Exterior of her tutorial profession, Wendy has earned a number of awards and honors! The wonder was the 2018 Black Girls in Media Honoree for Information and Journalism, along with incomes the 2017 recipient of the Johns Hopkins Variety Recognition Award, the 2017 recipient of the Johns Hopkins College Excellent Graduate Award. She was additionally named by the Baltimore Enterprise Journal as a 40 Underneath 40 Honoree and a 25 Girls To Watch Honoree.