The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on Change acquired an replace at the moment. It provides new graphical choices, contact management for Gwent, and the flexibility to port your save between Change and PC.
- Added contact management assist.
- Added save file integration with GOG, Steam and variations of the sport for Change from completely different areas.
- Added extra textual content languages (in chosen areas).
- Added extra graphical choices.
- Added a number of efficiency optimizations.
- Fastened numerous visible and purposeful bugs.Numerous gameplay and crash fixes.
Once I load up The Witcher 3 on Change now, there’s a menu choice for “Cloud Saves” that provides me the choice to add a file from Steam or GOG. To add from Steam, I entered my Steam login; my many, many PC saves promptly appeared on my Change. Save switch seems to go each methods: The menu has an “add” perform that, within the case of my Steam save, will “add your native save to Steam cloud.” CDPR’s publish notes that “Mod-related bugs and blockers may get transferred from a modded PC sport save file,” in addition to the truth that the system might need bother discovering your save in the event you renamed it.
By way of graphics tweaks, the once-simple choices of “movement blur” and “blur” have been expanded to incorporate bloom, depth of the sphere, mild shafts, foliage visibility, anti-aliasing, and extra. The Switcher can’t actually examine to the sport on a PC or normal console, but it surely’s good to have extra choices.
CDPR confirmed to Kotaku that sharing your saves is just attainable between PC and Change, so Xbox and PS4 gamers who need to switch their saves between platforms are out of luck. However for me, who enjoys The Witcher 3 in its PC glory, I’m excited to carry my overpowered Geralt and his nice haircut to my Change.